Monday, March 07, 2005

famous people I've met so far

Yesterday at work, a guy came up to me and asked, "do you have luggage?" I said, yes, and gave him directions to the luggage department, then I asked him, "By the way, do you sing for Jars of Clay?" And he said, "yeah," and then I shook his hand and introduced myself and he introduced himself as Dan and I was very cool and told him I was looking forward to their new album and how I got to hear them play a few of their new songs. I was much more articulate than the first time I met a famous person at work. Here's my list so far...

Steven Curtis Chapman
George Jones
Darrell Waltrip
Dan Haseltine

if you have to work a crap job just to make money while you're looking for a good job, you might as well work a crap job where you get to meet famous people.

/* Sorry if I wasn't clear and my celebrities are too B-list for some of you. Here's a quick guide...
SCC: Christian music artist
GJ: Country music legend
DW: NASCAR
DH: Jars of Clay
I hope that clears up any confusion among you. */

1 Comments:

At April 06, 2005, Blogger Wirthy said...

Who is Dan Haseltine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home