Wednesday, April 06, 2005

I am away from my computer right now

If there's one thing I like about my friend Pete Bell, it's that his away message is always original. He's never just lazily clicked on "Default Away Message" and left all his IM Buddies wondering what he's up to. Now granted, sometimes we compulsive away-message-checkers are left with no details of his activities, but at least we can shake our heads and say, "That crazy Bell, he's calling himself a weiner in his away message," instead of that boring, boring, boring, boring, "I am away from my computer right now."
And now you know how I feel about that. Thanks, Pete Bell.

1 Comments:

At April 15, 2005, Blogger IrishPanther said...

I'm a weiner! as in little kid talk. God forbid i grow up and get boring. It was my own little celebration while trying not to be cocky.

And now, to be cocky...

Awful picture, but ND did win until the BC game

or to see the whole deal, of which i was #1 (go me wheee, I'll post more about that on Thinking Putty one of these days)

Bell is a great last name

 

Post a Comment

<< Home