Thursday, April 28, 2005

y'all are so cute

So the other day Mary Carla and I decided to have a mini cook-out and grill some chicken for lunch. My apartment has a little grill just outside my building and a picnic table next to it so that's where we were. With the chicken we decided to grill some fresh asparagus. It was all very good, till MC took a bite of one stalk of asparagus, chewed it a couple times, made a face, then spit it out. Then she tried another bite, couple chews, made a face, spit it out. Then she offers it to me, "here try this." As I'm leaning forward to take a bite of this bad asparagus off of her fork another resident of my apartment complex walks around the corner and declares loudly, "Awww! Y'all are so cute feeding each other! My ex-boyfriend and I used to do that!" In the mean time, I'm unable to spit out the bad asparagus because of how cute we are for her feeding me nasty green vegetables. Timing, it appears, is everything.

1 Comments:

At June 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha..you know what the funniest part of that story is? I can actually picture the entire thing...especially the part where MC makes a face before spitting out the bad asparagus.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home